This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i take one of my instagram pictures and see if anyone is using them?
03-08-2014, 01:55 AM
how can i take one of my instagram pictures and see if anyone is using them?
i have over 13,500 followers on instagram. im a teenage blonde girl so i know that somebody has gotta be using my pictures and making fake accounts, i just dont know how to find out. ive tried the google image search, i went on instagram and went to one of my pictures and saved it then dragged it into the image search but it said it has to be a certain format. so how do i do it?! thank you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 02:05 AM

Use the reverse image search tineye.com

Ads

03-08-2014, 02:14 AM

If you are so concerned about your images being used elsewhere wouldn't the sensible option be to stop posting your photos online...?
03-08-2014, 02:23 AM

"im a teenage blonde girl so i know that somebody has gotta be using my pictures"

Glad to see you have such a high opinion of yourself...and having over 13,500 followers on instagram means absolutely nothing. Don't for a minute think it means you can take a decent photograph.

Anyway, if you seriously believe that someone's going to steal a photo from Instagram (and you might not know this, but every time you upload a photo there, you're essentially giving Instagram the right to do more or less what they want with it - check their user policy) then you could use a Firefox extension called "who stole my pictures"?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...-pictures/

It's a few years old now but I imagine it still works. It combs various websites and tries to find out if anyone's posted a picture matching yours.

It will probably want the photo in .jpg format. But then again the average instagram user has probably no idea of what .jpg even means...
03-08-2014, 02:39 AM

Photos of teenage blondes are 10 a penny if not 1000 a penny. What makes you so sure anybody would steal yours?

I think you are being paranoid