This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Methods to get more twitter followers and YouTube subscribers?
03-08-2014, 04:50 AM
Methods to get more twitter followers and YouTube subscribers?
I just need methods or techniques of how I could get more twitter followers and more youtube subscribers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 05:05 AM

For Twitter: Tweet something interesting, funny , cool, short and sweet. Not just happenings but also your good thoughts. Publish yourselves. Follow others. Learn what they do. Don't imitate them but innovate form the ideas you get from them. Upload photos which seems good and beautiful.. And not just your personal photos but something apart from them. Visit a random person's profile and collect something about their character and their interests. Write it on any note. In days, you will get an idea of a common interest of all persons of your surroundings. Spend some time to think how can you tweet so that if any person visits your profile, sees your tweets, and your tweets interest him and he follows. Its a hard step to follow, but its the idea i got . I have now made about a thousand followers and counting.

For Youtube: A good, interesting video and capturing every shot in detail, a good background music and graphical effects is useful to get more subscribers. Another tactic is that ask users to subscribe to you. Updating videos regularly and regularly in contact with your subscribers, getting more likes for your video attracts subscribers. Hope this is helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply