This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he busy or just ignoring my Facebook message?!?
03-08-2014, 05:33 AM
Is he busy or just ignoring my Facebook message?!?
I messaged this guy a couple of days ago and I'm not sure If he's the type that checks his Facebook often. And it's been 3 days and he still hadn't replied to my message. The message doesn't say "seen" so I dont think he's seen it. I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't reply to my message. Facebook says he's on his mobile so wouldn't he recieve a notification.? He does work full time so I'm hoping for the best and just telling myself that he's busy. But it just doesn't make sense and I think he's ignoring me.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 05:46 AM

He hasn't seen it. Don't worry, maybe he's playing hard to get? But I garunteed he hasn't seen it because sometimes facebook doesn't send mobile notifications very well. I once went 1 year without noticing a message in my inbox before because I didn't get a notification.

Ads

03-08-2014, 06:01 AM

If he hasn't read it yet, he's no intentionally ignoring you. Hes probably busy and hasn't got around to it, or he doesn't get on facebook much and hasn't checked yet. You're over thinking it. Just chill and go with the flow Smile don't let it get to you. Good luck!
03-08-2014, 06:05 AM

it could be he seen the message but was too busy to reply to it. 2 it could also mean he's thinking what to reply to you or say or hes just playing hard to get.
03-08-2014, 06:07 AM

Facebook, is nothing more than a gossip column for losers... Sounds like he only checks it once in a while.... If you have another way of communicating with him... Do That !! If not move on.
03-08-2014, 06:11 AM

Your description of him as ‘this guy’ doesn’t give any clue to the status of your relationship with him. I wish you were specific here. If he is your boyfriend, my thinking is that he shouldn’t stay for that long without making effort to reach you. It’s obvious that you have feelings for him, and that is why you are sensitive and worried that you’ve not had a response from your message to him. But if he is not your boyfriend, I am afraid to say that he may just be looking at your Facebook message to him as a distraction. Nevertheless, it will be too hasty and unwise for us to conclude that he has seen your message and has deliberately refused to do a response. Yes, he should be receiving notification if he is on his mobile, but let us not forget the fact that something could sometimes go wrong with technology. Give him the benefit of doubt; have a little patience for some more days.