This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the daily activities of an internet marketer?
03-08-2014, 08:10 AM
What are the daily activities of an internet marketer?
I did not go to school for marketing but my boss has challenged me with doing it, so I'm taking it on. Problem is I feel very ineffective so far because I have no idea what to do, what will work or even what to do. He wants to increase lead generation. I have tried tweaking keywords on the website and stuff, no idea if it made any difference. I am going around posting comments on blogs and articles where our product would be a meaningful response. I can't think of anything else and I'm not sure what would be effective anyways, or if any of the stuff I am doing is worth anything. Anybody know what to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 08:23 AM

There are many ways to market your website both free and paid. Some free methods include...

Article Marketing: writing articles about your topic and having a box point to your website at the endo f the article.

You tube marketing.: Posting videos about your topics and responding to popular videos can generate traffic.

Social Book Marking. This is bookmarking your product at a bunch of social networking sites were it can get actively discussed.

Twitter: Sign up for a twitter account and gain a large following of people with similar interests.

These are just a few of the many ways to generate traffic to your website. Do a Google search on each of these to find out a more detailed explanation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply