This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ive made suicide plans? which one will work better?
03-08-2014, 09:01 AM
ive made suicide plans? which one will work better?
who:me
what:suicide
where:school/home
when:the first day or withing the first week of the new semester at school
why:i hate school and im a waste of space, i am worthless.
how: please tell me which will work best: (i am a 120lb female)

#1:the night before i will take between 5,000 and 10,000mg of aspirin. in the morning that day i will take 10.000mg of ibuprofen before school begins. hopefully get sick during school and while walking home from school i will pass out or something in the 2 feet of snow and either die from hypothermia or od.

#2: mix 4oz chlorine bleach and 4oz vinegar in a water bottle, while wearing eye goggles, and put a tube in the bottle and just inhale. have no idea if this will work. supposed to be chlorine gas.

#3:dillute 3oz 10%iodine (all i have) in 13oz of water. chug it.

#4:drink 1 gallon of water at once for water intoxication

#5: make a big cup of coffee and sweeten it with 3oz of antifreeze

can u suggest some edits to ones u think have potential but need a little editting? or tell me one that works best i have listed? i have limited resources.
all of ur sassy answers make me decide to instead go for the train tracks, instead of these stupid ones ive listed.

bye. see u all on the other side.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 09:04 AM

how bout not commiting suicide?!
there is so much positives!

Ads

03-08-2014, 09:17 AM

my advice: don't.
03-08-2014, 09:20 AM

Oh yay, over dramatic teen angst. How about option #6? Stop treating the end of your life like a facebook page and actually deal with your issues.
03-08-2014, 09:28 AM

Suicide is not the answer. Please don&#x27;t kill yourself. Go see a therapist or call the police to get help.
03-08-2014, 09:36 AM

I would go with # 6 which is you get some help before you do something you can never take back. I hope your kidding but if not life is always worth living.
03-08-2014, 09:43 AM

Look almost everyone feels left out and wanting to commite suicide and its wrong for them to do it think about the people who care and love u so if u want my answer it would be.........NONE
03-08-2014, 09:57 AM

DON'T DO IT, TRUST ME YOU HAVE IT PRETTY GOOD, It makes me sad to think people take their own live, and for what? Life gets better, if you think no one cares it isn't true, at the very least I care Smile

-I'll be rooting for you :3
03-08-2014, 10:11 AM

When you get older, you'll get rich and be surrounded by people who love you.
03-08-2014, 10:23 AM

Don't. Hating school is not a reason to kill yourself. School ends, but you don't have to. Once you graduate from school you are free from it, and you can make a beautiful life for yourself. You can be anyone you want to be. You can travel the world and make new friends or change the world just by being yourself. You are NOT a waste of space. Everybody who answered your question does not believe you are a waste of space, you are important enough that they and I took the time to tell you that are someone unique and you deserve a life. If you don't have any friends, I will be your friend. Don't hurt yourself, you are still young and have so many years to look forward to, whether it's you walking up the great wall of china, or sitting by a warm fire in a cabin in a forest, or in the suburbs taking kids to school. Whatever you want the most and enjoy the most can happen only if you don't give up on yourself and your life. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you to keep living.

Your friend,
Erica