This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i don't want to live anymore.... :(?
03-08-2014, 10:07 AM
i don't want to live anymore.... :(?
hlw guyz i came 2 know that i m a gay.knowing this i really become sad but i can't confess that i m gay to my parents and my friends but i really trying to hurting myself even try to suicide.i just feel like i m alone no one is of my type this really embarassing guyz......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 10:09 AM

Dont kill yourself! No one deserves to die! just because your gay doesn't mean you should die. You should live your life. Fill it with happiness not sorrow. Do what you love and be who you are no matter what others think about it.

Ads

03-08-2014, 10:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Y52kD0G2c

LISTEN to it now. DONT do it!!

About 30-40 per cent of people are gay, but won't be honest about it at your age.

love from Toots
03-08-2014, 10:34 AM

Come live with me. I will care for
You .
03-08-2014, 10:46 AM

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't do it ;~; you don't have to be alone. E-mail me and friend request me on facebook Smile I have a group chat there with all my friends, and we love having new members Smile
03-08-2014, 10:56 AM

So, is this a cry for help? I ask this kindly, for you write as if your feeling of isolation and loneliness is intense and is clouding the options that you have. Being gay means you were born that way, a decision made by nature and whatever magic happens during pregnancy, so there is nothing to confess to. Your perceptions about the difficulties being gay can bring are unfounded, more elements of the fear in your mind rather than the reality.

Being gay hardly defines the person that you are, for it is only a small part of your whole being and as such, should not create the difficulties you imagine. Saying no one is your type suggests that you either are being too selective or you are just not meeting enough people. Out in the big wide world and within your own local community will be many gay people, millions worldwide. Sods law suggests that there are plenty who will be attracted to you and you to them, but for that to happen, you have to get on with life, interact with people and grasp opportunities that come your way. Allow yourself to become a victim and to under value the awesome guy that you likely are will only drag your confidence and self esteem down.

Labelling yourself and/or coming out has to be your decision if and when you choose it. Living your life to the expectation of others will be something you live to regret. But once you have the confidence to tell others you were born gay, show tham that being gay does not change the awesomeness about you, then that liberty and freedom deserved by all mankind will be yours to embrace. Those who think otherwise will have to accept it, deal with it or go do one, so strong is the importance of self worth and appreciation.

If you need someone to talk to, there are many LGBT sites for you to contact. If it helps, you can contact me for moral support. No strings or motive. I'm a gay guy in the UK. But the way forward primarily is for you to adopt a new perspective on what irks you and to change the way you see your choices.
chazzeee@hotmail.com

This website might also be useful to you, about being gay. http://www.bgiok.org.uk.
03-08-2014, 11:04 AM

Yh dont