This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this girl not "like" my birthday post on Facebook but she "likes" others?
03-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Why does this girl not "like" my birthday post on Facebook but she "likes" others?
So I recently posted a Happy Birthday post on a girl's Facebook wall. She "liked" the others post but did not "like" mine and some other people's post. Then again, I did post it at 1 AM.

I wrote Happy Birthday 20 minutes after her last "like" early in the morning. 7 more people posted the same thing after my post. 4 hours later, the next person wrote their post and she started liking posts from that point on up til now. I was wondering, is there a reason for her skipping my and 7 more people's posts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 01:13 PM

Maybe it didn't show up on her page >>> that happens sometimes.
Repost it and say something other than just happy birthday.

Ads

03-08-2014, 01:29 PM

girl is freak
03-08-2014, 01:43 PM

Seriously??? Is it really that important if she liked your bday post or not?
03-08-2014, 01:53 PM

Yes, there is likely a reason. Many people only respond when they really know the person and have a "real" connection to them. Remember that Facebook is a place for real friends and family as well as acquaintances and even strangers have been "friended". You may fall into the latter two categories. Get to know her in "real" life and see if she connect in a more "real" way next time you post something to her.
03-08-2014, 02:02 PM

You think too much.