This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my mind of this girl ? What should I do ?
03-08-2014, 02:12 PM
How to get my mind of this girl ? What should I do ?
Hey people,
I literally need your expertise / experience / suggestion to help me out with this situation. I have been noticing a girl, more like just falling for her the more I see her smile, laugh, just anything about her. But the case is, she probably doesn't even know that. The full scenario is like this--

I have been out of relationship for over a year now (it was bad), I have'd made up my mind since then to keep away from distractions because right now I have my priorities that my future depends on, and that's studying. And the next 3 months are going to decide everything for me. So, I am studying in this institute for preparation along with like 250 more people in the same batch studying Science.
There's this one really pretty girl, really innocent, quite shy (from what I have been observing) , she's pretty good in her studies as I got the exam records of her entire school just to check hers (I really don't know why,) , I am pretty good at studies myself. Around, 2 months back when I was entering through the gate, I saw her approaching as well. For about 10 seconds , she was staring at me constantly (without flickering her eye) and I was looking right back at her, then we went on in. I don't know what happened in that moment, I started thinking about it but not giving that much thought. But some of my friends noticed that and started going on and on about it and it made me think.. and think.. Ever since then whenever I walk right infront of her or beside her, she has noticed from what I noticed. But I don't know what she really thinks of me. And it goes on, and my mind is completing diverting from my studies to the back of her head in the class and just trying to notice from quite a distance away of what is she doing, is she looking at someone , etc.
One of my close friends was great enough to find out and tell me that she already has a boyfriend. The moment he told me, I said right back to him "Ofcourse she has, I mean look at her." I don't know what happened from that time, but nothing changed except that it has messed up more with my mind. It was pretty difficult to seek out her name, when the complete institute has bunch of random students from different schools and such, but one of the friends did me the favour and I started looking at her facebook profile ( I had been searching for it without knowing for her name for the past 2 months -.- ).
Whenever I wake up, and if I'm feeling sleepy , ever since I found her fb profile, I just look at it, plug in my earphones and there I go play and song and it makes me go crazy . Big Grin
Lately, I don't know , I have been just trying and thinking of somehow to talk with her, but that's not really a great option since the authorities and rules are pretty strict plus there's a bunch of , actually loads of people who "will" notice and it won't be easy to deal with that with that much population (250) during the classes. Another major factor, she already has a boyfriend and I am pretty sure that she is happy right now as she is (considering her joyself, energy, and ofcourse her fb profile), that's why I haven't even tried to communicate with her, because I know if I did , I might end up doing something more, i.e confessing and such, and I really don't want the outcome to go eitherways (i.e The negative outcome, that she might think something wrong of me, if I mess up with her feelings or such, or the positive but still bad outcome i.e, that she slowly feels for me ( because really I have been told, I am handsome and quite charming Big Grin , not praising myself , these are the terms from my friends (no homo) ) and it might ruin her already existing relationship , or the second outcome my mind would be completely diverted from the studies and it might divert her mind too.

So, I came to the final conclusion of just trying to get my mind off her (you already know the reasons). What I want your help with is now, how can I accomplish that ? Or do you guys suggest something else for this problematic crazy dilema of mine ?

Sorry for the long details, but I guess it will show you what is really in my mind.
Thank you for your help. Smile
Sorry for the typo in the question P:, "How to get my mind 'off' this girl ? What should I do ?"

And I would really appreciate if you could get an answer supporting enough to the point, since it just drives me nuts as the time passes by...

Much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 02:14 PM

Go to her and hug and kiss

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply