This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best camera/editing software for Youtube roadtrip videos?
03-08-2014, 04:11 PM
What is the best camera/editing software for Youtube roadtrip videos?
I'm trying to find a camera and editing software to take photos/video on a roadtrip I'm doing in a few months. Looking for it to also be relatively easy to post from a PC onto Youtube/social media to let my family see it back home. A lot of interior driving shots but also getting out and exploring areas so something that can tag along with me, possibly go into water (though not exceedingly deep) and have some nice quality to it. Hoping for reasonably affordable as well. Was thinking GoPro Hero3 series but any suggestions welcome as well as if GoPro, which would be best for my needs!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 04:20 PM

I would go with a gopro. You can use GoPro Cineform Studio which is free and it is quite easy and a pretty powerful program. The reason i like the gopro cameras are because it is really cut and dry what quality you are recording in. 1080p-60, 1080p-30, 720p-120 etc...so you always know exactly what your in. Some camcorders only have standard and HD, and you really don't know what "HD" really is. Cineform studio export has an option for youtube, so it would export the best for social media. They are pretty fun cameras.

Check out my youtube channel for some gopro videos and DIY/reviews of some accessories. I'm adding more videos to it as well. Subscribe if you would like! http://www.youtube.com/TheKMZ1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply