This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is friend finder on facebook?
03-08-2014, 06:10 PM
What is friend finder on facebook?
Random people are adding me on facebook with 0 mutual friends. It says there name via friend finder.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Yes, I know. I got same thing and they are people with no mutual friends but same network. It's just weird and ignore the request.

Ads

03-08-2014, 06:16 PM

friend finder is a system that asks you to enter the password to the email account you have registered so they can find people you email on facebook. So anyone in your email address book with a facebook account with that same address will come up as add as friends? So what is happening is someone has you in their email address book and is performing this search.... so your added as a friend....

Personally, I add only those I actually talk to... I think its silly to have more than 200 friends.. or even 100... who talks to that many people? Nobody unless its your business....... I like to say people who like 600 friends are looking for dinner talk.... checking out who is doing what.... and having something to talk to their spouses about over another boring dinner.