This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A old married man touched me in a very sugestive way at a dinner/bible study session what should I do?
03-08-2014, 07:45 PM
A old married man touched me in a very sugestive way at a dinner/bible study session what should I do?
About 2 weeks ago he touched my mother in a suggestive way also but she didnt say anything. He did it again 2 days ago at the bible study/dinner and my mom confronted him in front of people and he just walked away like it was nothing. Then about 2 hours later he touched me too in a suggestive way and i told him in front of another old man that it was not ok. He just walked away again like it was nothing and his friend laughed uncomfortably. His wife (who is asian and have no backbone) was there and didn't say anyhting and wouldn't look me in the face and pretended nothing happend. I just now realized that a while back a old man on facebook who posted a 18 years old photo of himself on the profiled tired to add me on facebook and my other friends who are all younger girls and only now i realized it was him. I really link he is a predator... but I am 21 is there anything I can do?
Legally is there anything I can do? From the way people acted around him I don't think he is going to stop and there are many young girls at the bible study sessions and knowing them (who are asian and english is not their first language and don't want to be confronted by a 300 pound man) are not going to do anything either....
Dear xpatinasia My post is NOT A hoax and I am extremely offended. It is 3:30 am and I am still thinking about what happend on saturday. I am currently googling all the support websites that my local police provided trying to find if there is anything i can do. My father is also very upset and his plan is to talk to him the next time he see him (which will be a while b/c that dinner/bible study session is only once every 2 weeks and he doesn;t go to church he is only there for the food after). I cannot believe how insensitive you are and I don;t understand people like you. I live in a small town beside an airforce base in Georgia. After moving here from Toronto i noticed there a lot of old white man takening advatage of asian girls how need green cards. that mean being one of them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 07:51 PM

call the police.....

Ads

03-08-2014, 08:02 PM

First raise the issue in your Bible study group. You may find more people who have had the same experience with him. When you have support of others, ask for his expulsion from the group. If he still tries to approach you call, the police. In the meanwhile, look up the local women rights group in the your area or a law firm doing pro bono work. Call them up and see what your options are.
03-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Get together with the other women and tell the pastor of the church that either he goes or you ALL go. There are plenty of other churches in this country... or if there isn't one readily available form your own prayer group outside of the church.

If a pastor is faced with losing multiple families or one old pervert ... well he's going to choose multiple families if he's smart.