This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will deleting Pottermore account affect the chance?
03-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Will deleting Pottermore account affect the chance?
I want to give out the extra account to another person, but I also don't want my personal information (name, gender, birthday) to be left there since I was unable to change. It said that I can "update" the personal information in "Experience Account" under Privacy Policy: Clause 11, but how can I tell if this is a regular account or an Experience Account. I could contact the Profile Data Officer, but there's no internet contact to report them and I don't want to pay a small fee just for changing it.

It seems that the only choice I have is deleting the account. However, I don't know that if deleting the account, will that make the space available for those to get a chance into Pottermore? Or that deleting the account won't make the spot open for those to get a chance?

I would contact the developers of Pottermore. However, there is no contact information (except mailing contact which takes too long and too late to get a reply) of Pottermore. I tried emailing them from the verification email, but it failed. And I tried to send a message through Twitter but it wouldn't send the message since Pottermore won't follow you. So will deleting the account affect the chance of those who want to enter the Pottermore?

And please don't ask me to give you the account. As I stated above, I don't want my personal information to be left there.
@ Pika Pika: Ah... So it does become available when deleting. I wasn't sure if it does or not since there was no information about what will happen when having multiple accounts in the Pottermore FAQ and there was no contact information to get in contact with the developers to confirm it. Thank you for confirming it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 09:40 PM

delete the account, so other spots will be open. and if you dont delete your extra account, you'll be disqualified from beta anyway. so..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply