This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know how to find someones dad? Any tips or websites?
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Does anyone know how to find someones dad? Any tips or websites?
I am 13 and I have no clue who my dad is. I live with my mom and she won't tell me anything but his name. Neither will anything else.

Any help please
Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 11:03 PM

Kayla, you might turn to your grandparents or an aunt or uncle, which could spark your mom to reveal some truth about your father. Obviously, she has issues with him, or he could be deceased, or he could be incarcerated. If she gave you his full name, or you have his last name, start searching the name through all the Social Medias, like Facebook, and White Pages, and Google "how to find my birth father using the internet." Also, visit Public records available through your City, County and State searching your father's name. Btw, talk to your relatives of your mother, like your grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins, who can ask their parents more specific questions about you dad. Get this started, and the feed back to your mom might trigger her to reveal the truth. Just be aware, you might not like what you hear. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply