This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will the girl I flirt with and who flirts with me thnk it`s weird that I don`t have facebook profile ...?
03-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Will the girl I flirt with and who flirts with me thnk it`s weird that I don`t have facebook profile ...?
I`m a friendly person who does have a lot of friends but don`t hangout mostly . I have a ton of pics but I don`t feel the need to share them with anyone . I deleted my facebook profile 4 months ago .
Will this girl that flirts with me ( and I also flirt with ) think it`s weird that I don`t have a facebook account when even the shyest guys in my school have one ???
Whenever I see my school cyber lab , it`s facebook ! My friends are always checking on facebook mobile even when the lecture is on . So maybe I`m the only one who has no facebook account . Should I have one just to connect more with her or just be as mysterious as I`m right now ????
Thankx !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 11:41 PM

right now you are an outcast if you dont have facebook. Everyone has facebook. it would be weird if you didnt have facebook. It's like everyone has a personality, it would be weird if you dont have a personality

Ads

03-08-2014, 11:46 PM

If she does, she isn't worth your time. I deleted my Facebook profile about a year ago and I never looked back. Online social networking is a huge waste of time and detracts too much from real world networking. It's also a ridiculous source of virtual drama that is NEVER needed in anyone's life. I mean, just look at the time people on yahoo answers spend agonizing over a status to put on Facebook? Who really cares? That's just a huge attention grab and a ploy for the insecure. No wonder it's gained such popularity with high schoolers and middle schoolers.
03-09-2014, 12:00 AM

I know how you feel....i'm not allowed to get a facebook and i kind of want one, but no one thinks that i'm weird or doesn't like me because of it. actually i have a lot of friends Smile and if she does think you're weird cause you don't have a facebook, then she's really not worth your time. and that's pretty lame that they're checking facebook all the time. really, facebook overall is really lame. you shouldn't get one!!! be mysterious Smile