This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any way I can get my page back?
03-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Any way I can get my page back?
I was going to make a deal with a guy that consisted of him buying my Facebook page and I thought it seemed kind of fishy at first. After we talked everything out he said he'll pay me $100 for my page and I said okay. Then when we were about to make the transaction, i was logged out of my Facebook. I logged back in but it said the page wasn't mine anymore and he didn't send the money. He then proceeded to message me off of the page to say how dumb I was to believe it (Really i was). But thats not the point. Is there any way I can get my page back from him?
Ive tried everything in MY power. Went so far as even thinking about hacking him, lol, but that would be immoral and frankly, i dont even know how. The "About" section of the page even still has my Info in there with my name in it. The "General Manager" section even has my name in it. Isn't that proof that it's mine in a way?
Any Answer will help.
(No criticism please)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:37 AM

buying a facebook page is illegal, dear

Ads

03-09-2014, 12:45 AM

you can do a few things that the facebook support team provides; go to the "help" section at the bottom of the facebook page then report your problem. They will ask you few questions regarding your profile, answer those security questions; they will take some time to review your answer. Then hopefully you can get your account back! Smile