This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She pays so much attention to me even though i don't think she likes me??
03-09-2014, 12:47 AM
She pays so much attention to me even though i don't think she likes me??
I am a guy.
I've known her for 7 years and recently started to like her. I have told her but at the time she was dating someone so she said she was flattered but she was seeing someone. she is single now but we hardly see each other. I was at a varsity high school football game this past November and was talking to a friend when I noticed she was there as well. I caught her staring at me a couple of times and made eye contact once but never smile at her nor did she at me just a sad look on her face. because I didn't know for sure if she was single at that time I didn't go talk to her. later I was on twitter she posted " I never though you'd let me go I don't even know the truth...yeah we were fine then all at once you changed your mind." So I then became confused. the next day on I was on twitter again about the same time and she posted something about some new crush she has. Idk if she is trying to force me to make a move or just playing with me. she still stands around my group with her friends staring at me the whole time, staring at me when she thinks I'm not looking, and gets mad when I don't talk to her. her friends now always smile at me when they see me. Is she playing hard to get just doesn't like me or is she mad at me for some other reason...
She has only mentioned that she has a crush. I've never seen her with anyone but her friends and I have asked her closest friend and they say that they don't know anything about that either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:49 AM

i wouldnt go for it (if i was a guy) i know many girls though and the type that are always in and out of relationships dont really know how to make relationships last and there will always be trust issues between you. and yes she is playing games she probably does like you if you really feel in your heart that you want to go out with her then ask her to coffee or something close to your house,, dont make it an official date or anything just something simple, catch up , see what happens.. if she really was staring at you and you weren't imagining things then she probably does like you or is at least curious about you (idk for me i always get into relationships that i believe will be an "Adventure" LOL also keep in mind that if youve known her for 7 years you prolly have alot of mutual friends and there probably will be drama if anything happens keep that in mind, and good luck (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply