This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cant get to facebook home page?
03-09-2014, 01:39 AM
cant get to facebook home page?
i cant get onto the facebook home page.........but when i go to myu hotmail i can get to facebook but i cant load up the home page everything else is okay but when i press home it goes to the page and is white and blank please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 01:41 AM

Facebook is down for scheduled maintenance for a few hours tonight.

Ads

03-09-2014, 01:48 AM

got the same problem! was in a middle of a conversation aswell! grr..Gone total blank,but its working with my friends:/
And 'G G' just read your comment, how do you know it is down for a few maintence tonight? When do you think it will be fixed? or do we have to fix it outselfs?
03-09-2014, 02:01 AM

Have just found a fix, as I was experiencing the same thing on my iPhone 4 FB app, and the fix for that also helped through my desktop computer internet browser (currently firefox). Go to 'Account' on your facebook page (top right hand corner), then click on 'Help Centre'. Now click back on 'home' and it should all load and work again fine. If you cant get to the 'account' tab, try loading your profile page first, then get to it from there.