This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to fine out a neighbours surname uk england?
03-09-2014, 03:10 AM
how to fine out a neighbours surname uk england?
Ive moved and forgotten the surname of my old neighbour. To avoid embarrassment and for pride. Im willing to pay a 2 pound 1 credit search to fine out the surname. But unfortunately 192.com for example charge about 18pounds for 6 credits. Any help peoplw would be great.
Plus I dont know any other neighbours to fine out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 03:13 AM

Here are a few good trick that will help you and avoid spending money.

Ask him/her how they spell their last name. That way, they won't think you forgot but just want to know the spelling.

If you have a friend, introduce him/her to your neighbour. Only, don't say, "This is so and so", let the neighbour introduce him/herself . That way you can find out once more.

You could ask them what their signature is.

You could ask him/her to add you on Facebook and give him/her your Facebook address. Then you will have a friend request and it will show you their full name.

If you cannot do these, then here is a list of ways to find out a last name for free:

You could do a reverse directory search if you have their phone number. http://www.switchboard.com/

Do they have any sites on any social media, not just Facebook but Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Now this one is risky so be careful (and I am not responsible if you get into trouble) You can wait until their mailman/woman delievers mail to their house and when they are not their or maybe when it is safer you can take a quick look at the surname on their mail. That will be the surname you are after. Or, if you don't want to get into trouble, you can go and visit them at their house and take their mail to the door with you (taking a brief glance on the way) and say hello Mr/Mrs/ms "insert surname here" (by then you will have the name) and say, "I got your mail for you also."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply