This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a free video editing app for this?
03-09-2014, 04:13 AM
Is there a free video editing app for this?
I want to make a video of me playing guitar, bass and drums, I want a app where I can have sound from all 3 separate vids put to one vid and if I can go from the video shots of me on each instrument

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 04:20 AM

Windows Movie Maker is the easiest, but you can also use virtualdub (both free). All the best!

Ads

03-09-2014, 04:28 AM

I'd used Google Drive WeVIdeo. Just download it from the store for free on your pc.
03-09-2014, 04:38 AM

Hello friend, There are some excellent video editing apps available for you. you can try below given ones.

1. Magisto
A self-described "movie maker," Magisto lets you experiment with basic edits, like trims, filters and transitions. You can also throw in background music and edit sound effects.

2. Montaj
Montaj is all about brevity. The app lets you shoot series of five-second clips, then assemble them with a storyboard, song and filter. If you're feeling adventurous, shake your phone to assign random songs and filters to your footage.

3. Viddy
A pretty basic video-sharing app, Viddy lets you "beautify" your clips with custom filters and soundtracks. When you're ready, share your videos with a one-click function to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube.
03-09-2014, 04:52 AM

Windows Movie Maker is supremely easy to use. Smile