This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you change the Yahoo account that is linked to a facebook account?
03-09-2014, 04:27 AM
How can you change the Yahoo account that is linked to a facebook account?
I have two Yahoo accounts. When I attempted to link my Yahoo and Facebook accounts together, the wrong Yahoo account linked with my Facebook account. I've unlinked them, but Yahoo will not let me link back to my Facebook account with the Yahoo account I wanted. Why? It's not like it's linking to two accounts. It's unlinked!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 04:38 AM

Why you are unable to link more than one Yahoo! account to a third-party account like Facebook or Twitter.

Cause

The third-party account that you attempted to link to your Yahoo! account has already been linked to another Yahoo! account.

Resolution

You may only have a single Yahoo! account linked to a third-party account (e.g., Facebook, Twitter).

If you want to link your third-party account to a different Yahoo! account, you first need to unlink your third-party account from the original Yahoo! account:

1.Log in to Yahoo! as the linked account owner.

2.Navigate to your account's Manage Updates page.

3.Click the Manage link to the right of "Linked Account Settings".

4.Click the Remove link to the right of any third-party accounts you wish to unlink.

Once the third-party account is unlinked, you will be able to link it with another Yahoo! account.

Note: If you need more help, please contact Yahoo! Customer Care.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply