This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl tried to attack me last night at a party! Help!?
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
This girl tried to attack me last night at a party! Help!?
Hey guys,

So there is this girl I hate SO much named Jane. She had a party last night and I went there to confront her about some of the things she had done to me. She was so mad to see me there and wanted me to leave. I swore at her in front of her friends and she was so mad.

Then about an hour later my friend Tricia came running up to me and said that Jane got some pool chemicals out of her shed and she is going to dump them on me if I fight with her. I found out she had a bottle of chemicals under the kitchen table.

I snuck it upstairs and poured it all out and I washed the bottle out so well and then I filled it with water and sealed it and put it back. Then when Jane was in the kitchen flirting with some guy I walked in and I started cussing at her and slapped her twice.

She went near the table and I knew what she was going to do.

She grabbed the bottle and poured it ALL over me, I fell on the ground and started screaming and pretending it was burning. Everyone gathered and I put on SUCH a huge performance, omg, someone give me an Emmy!

Everyone was shocked at Jane and furious at her, the guy she was flirting with told her she is psycho and slapped her!

Tricia came and helped me up and I pretended I was burnt when it was just water.

On my facebook page I posted: "Just got back from the doctor -- major burns all over my body, thanks to Jane! Cant wait to press charges"

People are talking SO much crap about Jane on her profile now!!

The only problem is I need to act like I was burnt when in all actuality I look more flawless than ever.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM

that didnt really happen loser!

Ads

Damn girl, you're nasty. Talk about childish, catty & pathetic. U do realise when people work out what you've done they are going to think you're the biggest loser out, if they haven't worked it out yet. Your plan wasn't too bad (changing it to water etc) but carrying it on to this degree is just silly. When everyone realises that your 'joke' went this far, they are all gonna turn on you. You've taken it too far.

wow ur so stupid

hahaha nice, that was a smart thing to do, you are so right and lucky of pouring the chemicals out of the bottle and filling it with water cuz if you didn't do that then you would have got burned from the chermical and i couldn't stop laughing when everybody was saying so much crap about Jane on facebook and that's what she gets for being rude and mean to you, another thing you should do is add on your status that Jane is a murderer and a slut for killing Barbi and also getting away with it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phahahahaha! You should get a life.

Call Ashley Valentine and get to go to your places, apply some fake burns with make up and stuff, post some pics on Facebook. Make everyone hate Jane more than they already do!