This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it awkward to randomly talk to a guy on Facebook!? I think a guy is interested in me?
03-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Is it awkward to randomly talk to a guy on Facebook!? I think a guy is interested in me?
So I was new at my current school in September 2013. I moved from England to my home country. I met a few people and people started adding me left, right and center on Facebook.

Anyway, then one day, a guy named "Victor" added. me. I accepted since we had 70+ mutual friends and I tought he was in school, even though I hadn't seen him. So I asked my friend who this "Victor" guy was and she said he had left in 2012 to go to England and live there. So I immediately got a bit interested because he was. English (like me). I stalked his photos (I know lol, but I wanted to see who it was.), and I concluded that he was definitely my type

Then in November 2013, he came into the school (I saw him at lunch), and he had apparently visited the school because he was on holidays and wanted to see his ex-classmates. I think we only exchanged looks once. His arrival wa s a bit of a surprise to me. At the end of the day, I was sitting outside the school and he and his other friend were nearby and he starts talking English with the guy, jokingly. (I go to a Portuguese school so the guy didn't understand lol) He then says a dirty word in English and then turns to me and says "She understands" (in English) and we both laugh Tongue Then after that, I didn't see him and he had left the next day to go to England!

In December, I posted a new Profile Picture on Facebook and Victor liked it. Then about an hour later, he commented, "Beautiful!" and I replied "Thanks Victor Big Grin". Then today, it was his birthday, so I posted Happy Birthday an heimmediately liked it and wrote "Cheers x". Also, I liked one of his pictures since he liked mine.

I dont know but I feel like he might be somewhat interested in me? He seems really nice, should I start a conversation with him on Facebook one day? What do you think of this?! I'm shy and awkward.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 10:03 AM

Maybe not so fast. Why didn't he talk to you more, when he visited the school? It seems odd.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply