This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have no friends because i was bullied..?
03-09-2014, 12:21 PM
i have no friends because i was bullied..?
since the beginning of high school i was bullied i had one friend but she stabbed me in the back i became depressed, last year i finally gathered the courage to tell a teacher i was being bullied but now everyone ignores me and gives me dirty looks,shouts abuse without having ever spoken to me.
so if anyone can help me make a friend it would be greatly appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:33 PM

well , you have to make friendssss, just start talking to ppl , i was bullied freshman year alsoo but i still had some frends that stood up for me obv they werent there alwaysss , but they still like had my back , and that "friend" that you had wasnt really ur frendd . just keep ur head up hig , trust me u'll get through it and if u would like to start over try to switch schools and make new frendss , just talk to ppl i know its hard at first . ive been there but just force urself , cause in the end you wont regret it , youll be ok . Smile

Ads

03-09-2014, 12:38 PM

Best getting a boyfriend (if your a girl) and a little good friends to stand up for you!

People do try a kind of trash talk or something! (E.g. Hey jerk!... Can't call me a jerk *******) Just google it up if you don't know what I mean.

When somebody trash talks to you (E.g. Hey little Jerk!) then try and get them back for it! Trash talk back! (Well at least your more of a *Something more powerful than Jerk*!)

Don't do too much it could spoil your character, Your style! Just do a little bit will do the job.

You could carry on being upset looking and stuff it might make some people feel sorry for you. Mostly new members of the class.

Its a good way of getting a friend.

Having one trusty friend will help you get more and stand up agains bullies.

...That new friend should help you in most of the times you get bullied.

Your friend will try and stand up for you!

Maybe someone like your cousin should come to your school! Since you should be friends already!

Basicly a little friends will get you More!
Try your best to get at least one!

Hope I Helped! Smile (This was pretty hard for me to explain!)
03-09-2014, 12:47 PM

Im eo sorry. Dont let those people get to u, they prob get bullied too! Stand tall and i know there are some people out there that are willing to be your friends. I was and am in the same boat as you just keep searching!! And if it helps ill be your friend: _patrickrulz_ is my twitter and twiheart080896@yahoo.com is my emqil!!!