This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I doing the right thing with this girl?
03-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Am I doing the right thing with this girl?
I tried to ask my friend out at a New Year's Party, but some other guy blurted out that he wanted to ask her out to right in front of her and she got really nervous. She then told her friend that it would be too messy to date her friends. This girl is in my friend group from High School, we're Sophomores in college now. I'm not really a close friend of hers but i've seen her a lot for the past year at parties and whatnot. She followed me on Instagram the day after the party (because I had a conversation with her about Instagram the week before the party) and invited me to an Ice Skating event with some of our friends on Facebook the next week and texted me the details, but I haven't followed her back and I didn't go to the Ice Skating. I feel like she's trying to make me her "friend". She's made all of the other guys in the group who have liked her her "friends" and they text her all the time. I have no interest in being "just a friend" to her. I want to date her, so i'm wondering if what i've been doing is for the best?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 05:03 PM

Yes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply