This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get black or white doc martens? helppp! o':?
03-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Should I get black or white doc martens? helppp! o':?
i wanna know which ones i should get because i really like the white ones and the
black shiny ones ))): i need help. so help me?

if you wanna see how i look, go look at my instagram. its "princesskailin" so you can see which color of doc martens would look better on me. thanks! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 05:23 PM

Get black cause doc martens are really expensive and if u have white they will get dirty easily

Ads

03-09-2014, 05:32 PM

I personally think that the white ones with the black soles are super cute because I fell as though white goes better with more things than black
03-09-2014, 05:35 PM

Depends on why you're getting them. If you want them just for their good quality and to do more than just walk a bit, get black ones because white will get dirty easily. If you wants them for fashion, you could get white, but personally I'd go with black. Just bear in mind white will get dirty and therefore a bit ugly pretty fast. But make sure you get whichever pair you think you'd like better.
03-09-2014, 05:38 PM

The BLACK ones they are original and easier to keep clean. Doc Martens have been around forever, love them.
Mary:-)
03-09-2014, 05:41 PM

Black Smile they stain less and match with everything and in my opinion the white ones look cheapSmile