This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been messaging a girl I haven't seen in a long time, what now?
03-09-2014, 07:17 PM
I've been messaging a girl I haven't seen in a long time, what now?
I go to this thing called PACE, it's an acting school of sorts that I go to once a week for an hour and a half. A long time ago I talked to you his girl at PACE. It was amazing just being around her, when I was close to her I felt so great and afterward I spent so long just thinking about her. Unfortunately this was the last week of PACE before summer and when I came back after summer, she never showed up. I never saw we her again. So a couple of months ago I was looking through the friends list of a friend to find that she was on the list! I couldn't believe it, but it was definetly her. I sent her a message and a week or so later I got a reply. We've been messaging ever since, but now I wonder what's next. I've been waiting for an opportunity to arise which may allow me to see her, but no such opportunity has appeared. We've been messaging a couple of months now, so I don't think I'm being impatient, but I want to see her! How can I get this to happen? How should I approach it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 07:26 PM

No relationship is ever going to work out on messaging, the internet, texting or facebook.
Send her a message with your phone # (hopefully the whole world doesn't see this phone#) and then TALK!!!! to her personally.... If you are really interested, get out there and do what you need to do.
If not, sit there and wonder in "the lazy land of the internet"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply