This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i ask her why she has blocked me on facebook?
03-09-2014, 07:18 PM
should i ask her why she has blocked me on facebook?
i saw this girl in an ad and she is average looking, but i dont know why i fell for her.... she is a model for advertisements in internet.. i guess she is around 16-18... and i didn't even know her name and i found her later in facebook after a large research....
i don't love her but i just wanna be her friend... so i messaged in facebook saying hello, i'm your fan and you are extremely pretty blah blah... i didnt misbehave nor did over action to flirt.. its just a casual message .. she didnt reply and blocked me.. it saddened me Sad
i searched for her name for nearly many months... but i'm just hurt she blocked me.. she is a popular girl and probably she has many fans and followers.. but why did she block me?

i have another facebook account and wanna message her again asking why she has blocked me.. what if she blocks again? what should i do not to get blocked again? how should i message her?
shall i ask why did she block me? please advice me.. i just wanna talk to her ..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 07:30 PM

She probably sees you as a stalker. I would if i were her.
(By the way - I've blocked you.)

Ads

03-09-2014, 07:34 PM

You cannot do anything if someone does not want to make you online friend. It is nothing serious and you should forget it with a pinch of salt. As she does not even know you, it will not look nice if you ask her for reason.