This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy Issue?
03-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Facebook Privacy Issue?
I am trying to make pretty much all my pictures private. For right now, I want only for people to be able to see the thumb nail of my profile picture in the upper left hand corner, but not be able to click on it and view all my photos, or any of my other photos. I set each album to "Only Me", but when I use the "View As" function, both the general Facebook public as well as all my friends can still see all my stuff. All of it. Thanks a lot Facebook.

I really need my privacy functions to work. Anyone else ever had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 08:43 PM

Omg yes! I have had this problem before with Facebook I was trying to change my privacy settings and it kept on going back it&#x27;s like it wants to do its on thing and not listen to what you won&#x27;t I don&#x27;t know how to fix it though sorry I would say email Facebook or something idk

Ads

03-09-2014, 08:45 PM

they work just fine - it's the "view as" function that doesnt work
03-09-2014, 08:55 PM

When are people going to realize that anything posted on the Internet is never private?

If you don't want anyone to see your photos, don't post them to social media. Keep them in your picture file on your computer. There's no need to post them in Facebook. This way, you will have your photos on your computer so you can enjoy them and they will be ready to post if you decide you want to share them with others.

Even with privacy settings, the safest way to make sure your photos stay private is to not post them on the Internet.