This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get back at my mom without eating clay?
03-09-2014, 09:31 PM
How can i get back at my mom without eating clay?
I eat clay when i get angry at my mom. like this 1 time when i was mad at her so i posted some bad things on her facebook under her profile then i ate clay from my moms creative room. i eat clay becuz she gets pissed at me becuz she haz to spend a lot of money getting my stomach pumped. b ut im afraid that im doing it 2 much becuz i dont want to be evicted. help please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 09:45 PM

YOU EAT CLAY?! O_O umm..... you need to seek professional help that isn't normal

Ads

03-09-2014, 09:56 PM

You are a Pica kid. You like to eat non food items for kicks. It is a symptom of mental illness. You need lots of help my friend.
03-09-2014, 10:01 PM

wtf
03-09-2014, 10:10 PM

It saddens me to hear about the painful things you are experiencing. As you are learning, anger is one of the most difficult emotions to understand even though we have all encountered it to some degree. Certainly, there are times when anger is a reasonable response to the pain we’ve felt. Still, it is important to learn how to react to our angry feelings in a way that won’t lead to harming ourselves or others.

Have you considered, rather than seeking a way to get back at your mom, trying to forgive her? Though you may not “feel” any better right away, if you stick with your decision, you may be surprised in the long run.

If it helps, here is a suggestion to work through this process, (1) Spend some time creating a journal, writing down all that has happened and how you feel about it. (2) Apologize in writing to those you have offended. It’s often easier to express yourself clearly this way. (3) Allow for a “cooling off” period. Anger often lessens as time goes by. (4) Pray for your relationships, asking God to show you appropriate ways to deal with particular situations that regularly make you feel angry.

Blessings!