This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this real or fake (scam) i read it on a facebook group?
03-10-2014, 12:08 AM
is this real or fake (scam) i read it on a facebook group?
hi there i have read this on a facebook group wall and im just wondering if it is true or fake as in a scam i dont think it is real because i have asked the person who posted and many others have asked the person who posted it for a link or where they can find official area to read it and the person has not responded yet so can someone tell me if it is true or not thanks and it is for facebook games:

Members: If you ever used a automatic cheat site, you have been caught by facebook's new security suite. There is no fix for your old account. All your neighbors who have cheated in the past on any game hosted by Facebook, will have to create a new account, start the game that they cheated on and never cheat again. This is true for Adventure World.
also i want to add that this is not from any facebook game page or group its from a group that someone started for help/tricks/facts the name of the group is Adventure World Facts and Tips and Tricks and its not with zynga

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 12:24 AM

Prob not scam it is just the Game sites puttin this on so people dont use cheats but all games has a cheat & there is no way FB would look in to it as it is costly.......Game sites wont people buying chips ect of them so this could be a gaming site.....FB will moniter hackers if the gaming sites are lossing loads of money.........Or this site maybe someones tht have loads of FBs & all the likes they get paid for......Id say keep away from the groups as group page are only on facebook for the pay day *money*. more people go on there sites the more money they get. peace-outWink)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply