This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I thought I was okay with them dating I mean I said I was why did I cry though?
03-10-2014, 01:20 AM
I thought I was okay with them dating I mean I said I was why did I cry though?
My bf Kyle broke up with me few months ago and I was devestated.My ex boyfriend was and still is my bestfriend.My best girl friend Lacie me and Kyle are all best friends and have been since around 5th grade.We are 16 now.Lacie told me a few weeks ago that she liked kyle and asked me if I was okay with that and I told her yes thats fine.I never actually thought that they would end up dating.Kyle also talked to me and was like are you okay with us dating? I told him yes because I didnt want to get in the way of anything and I was happy for them.Tonight I was on instagram and Lacie posted a picture of her and him kissing with hashtags like my love, love him, and best boyfriend.I couldnt take it and put my phone down and started crying.I said I was okay with everything but I think I lied to myself.Im not.What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 01:25 AM

Friends don't date their friends ex boyfriends. It's kind of tacky and just wrong. You did the right thing when you said it was okay, but you were kinda backed into a corner. You really didn't have a choice. This is hurtful, but it will pass. Keep busy, and maybe make some new friends. Good luck to you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply