This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you download a video off facebook?
03-10-2014, 01:56 AM
How do you download a video off facebook?
i posted a video from my ipod onto facebook
but my ipod was erased
and i want to get the video back from facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 02:11 AM

you have to use a computer to do it - it's not possible on an ipod

http://abrax.us/Facebook/DownloadVideo.php

Ads

03-10-2014, 02:20 AM

Download Helper (Firefox)

DownloadHelper is a tool for web content extraction. Its purpose is to capture video and image files from many sites. Just surf the Web as you are used to, when DownloadHelper detects it can do something for you, the icon gets animated and a menu allows you to download files by simply clicking an item. For instance, if you go to a YouTube page, you'll be able to download the video directly on your file system. It also works with MySpace, Google videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, DreamHost and others.

FVD Video Downloader (Chrome)

FVD Video Downloader – a browser plugin that allows you to download video and audio files from almost any page for further viewing on your computer. It supports a huge selection of sites including Facebook, Vkontakte, Vimeo, Veoh, Blip, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Break as well as thousands of others. It is very easy to operate the plugin – if there’s a downloadable video available on the page that you are viewing, the arrow button in your browser changes its color to blue. You can download the video by clicking on this button. After that you can play it on your computer or convert it into another format for further viewing on other devices.

Note that for political reasons the FVD downloader won't work on YouTube, because the official Google Chrome add-in repository policies prevent it.
03-10-2014, 02:33 AM

ITS EASY JUST CHECK THIS VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6bYq_OfXyg