This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook, making an entire rectangle picture fit as profile pic?
03-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Facebook, making an entire rectangle picture fit as profile pic?
I have a picture and I would like to have the entire picture show on my facebook profile but because it is a rectangle and I guess too big, it will only allow me to fit my head in. Is there a way to maybe pan out/zoom out or make the image smaller so I can fit more of the picture in the square profile picture box? I would want to keep the entire image, not crop it, just zoom out on it..if that makes sense... Here is a link to the picture:
http://s12.postimg.org/62ehtf0m5/this_ISit.jpg

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 02:42 AM

Go to m.facebook.com, click on the picture you want, and make it your profile. Mobile facebook doesn't make you crop it. It uses the whole thing. Smile

Ads

03-10-2014, 02:47 AM

If you want it to fit just make the resolution of your picture Height and Width the same by using "Adobe Photoshop" Or type in Google "Photoshop Online" for example (500Height)X(500 Width) so your picture will look square and that fits on Facebook Profile picture area, I hope it will help you Smile