This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you report this Facebook group?
03-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Can you report this Facebook group?
Report it as spam or "Harrassing a Friend" because it's spamming my news feed every 2 seconds (literally not kidding it's seriously every 2 seconds) and I can't even see anyone elses statuses on here anymore. I didn't even like their page so I don't know why I'm getting their posts, I'm not even in the group and I have no idea what it is. A few hours ago I just kept getting notifications and posts from them so much to the point that I can't even see my news feed anymore. I can't block it for some reason, so the only way to make it stop is to ban it (from a lot of people reporting it)

HERE IS THE GROUP: http://www.facebook.com/groups/240377495996149/
If you reported it, answer this question with "Reported" (Report it at the bottom of it's page)

I'll choose one of your answers as the best answer for 10 points.
I'm not even part of the group! I never joined it, and it won't let me block it. I don't know why I keep getting it's notifications.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 03:16 AM

When on the group page, navigate to the upper right/right side and you will see a leave group option.

Do that. Save yourself a headache.

I hate these things too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply