This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did this guy change his number or nah?
03-10-2014, 04:37 AM
Did this guy change his number or nah?
Ok well for one im 19 and hes 16, and we never met in person but we talked over Facebook cuz he thought I was cute cuz that's what he said. Well then he didn't wanna talk to anymore and I wouldn't take no for an answer so I kept calling and calling and sending him the naked pics he asked for a long time ago. He didn't wanna talk anymore bc he thought i was crazy and he said he dont like all that. I'm making fake screenshots with call assistant of us textin and making it seem like all him &his friends pull trains on me and im msgin his friends about it and I'm msging him on Facebook from my other page. Well i tried to call and it said "the number u are trying to call is not reachable pps 1680". && he's a gang banger and a thug. I'm planning on going to the mall or a party when I know he will be there. And throwing myself on him.did he change his number or not? && it doesnt matter to me.im gonna find where he hangs out and when so I can seduce him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 04:44 AM

If he changed his number he did the right thing.

Not only are you crazy but you're also a stalker.

He's not interested. Why not leave him alone and find a guy who is.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply