This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram isn't downloading on my phone! HELP PLEASE!?
03-10-2014, 05:20 AM
Instagram isn't downloading on my phone! HELP PLEASE!?
So today Instagram had an update for videos. I tried the update but it didnt woork.. So I uninstalled Instagram and tried Re installing it now it say "package not suported" or something like that! How do I fix this? Fast? I cant live without Instagram!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 05:24 AM

You can try managing your storage by deleting apps photos etc.and then powering off your device then on again and that should work because this happened to me as well and now it works fine

Ads

03-10-2014, 05:33 AM

Looks like your not going to be Striaghtflexing for a while
03-10-2014, 05:47 AM

As you mentioned "package not supported", does it mean that your phone operating system(andriod If I am not wrong) is old for the new instagram?
If that is true. 1. updating your operating system, while it is a little hard if you are not familiar with it. and reinstall the instagram again.
OR 2. search an old version of instragram and install it. You could search it by google "instagram x.x.x. download"

After I checked above, I agree that there are may because of your internal storage is too full, just to delete some less-used apps and restart the phone to try reinstall it