This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i allow others to see my facebook timeline?
03-10-2014, 10:45 AM
how can i allow others to see my facebook timeline?
i was told by friends last week that they couldn't see MOST of whats on my timeline on facebook,they just see up to the last 4 days, I had the timeline feature on there for about 3 months, for some reason i think its been like that for about a week (but not sure),,,,i tried changing the settings and making it known to "public" instead of "friends" but it hasn't worked.."i've been looking for the "audience selector" feature but i can't find it.......can anyone help me with this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 10:52 AM

i guess you need to reactivate the Timelinke

just head to http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline and after you make sure you’re logged in, click on the green “Get Timeline” button. That is truly the entire process. Once you’ve done that you will click through to see your profile and you will see a message similar to this at the top:

Welcome to Your Timeline
Only you can see your timeline during your 7-day preview. This gives you a chance to:
1. Review what’s on your timeline now, and add or hide whatever you want.
2. Click Publish Now or wait until your timeline goes live on December 22. Learn More.

You have the option of cleaning up your timeline before the public sees it, or you can just go ahead and click the button to publish it now. What I don’t see, however, is an option to revert back. It appears that once you’ve chosen to go with Timeline, you’ve fone with Timeline.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply