This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatred towards cops is at an all time high, when will cops realize this and change their ways?
03-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Hatred towards cops is at an all time high, when will cops realize this and change their ways?
You don't believe the public hates you? There was a Facebook post on my wall, it is advertisement for a career in criminal justice They post an ad about once every 4 or 5 days to my wall "Looking for a new career? Does catching criminals and protecting the public interest you? Serve & protect with a Criminal Justice career."

Here are the top 10 comments copied and pasted as is.

1. F*** The Police (21 likes)

2. They don't even support the constitution anymore (20 likes)

3. Why is this on my news feed? (19 likes)

4. Law enforcement is a joke the only reason I would take this corse is to become more knowledgeable on how to smash your system! (15 likes)

5. ftp (15 likes)

6. because I want to run around arresting people on hearsay and then try to get them to confess to things some of them didn't do. The government is the biggest mafia going! (12 likes)

7. Yeah and become a Nazi Fascist gang member. Ha no thanks. (7 likes)

8. (The one comment that was actually pro law enforcement) Here come the FTP comments from all the criminals and druggies.(5 likes)

9. More like school for domestic terrorism (5 likes)

10. Ruin lives for a living! Yay! (3 likes)

Now sit and think for a moment do you think this anger towards cops and other law enforcers would happen if they were doing their job to protect and serve the public? No! It has arisen because every day you cops enforce the tyranny of the ruling class. Last year across the nation 40,000 new laws were enacted! We are the world's largest police state with almost 25% of the world's prison population despite only having 5% of the World's population. Certain actions are not being criminalized because they are wrong and harm society, but because they harm the ambitions of the ruling class.

So cops will you remain in denial and choose to believe that the public hates you because they are all bad guys who want to do what they want and don't care about society? Or are you going to face reallity and realize you are hated because you guys enforce the oppressive laws of the ruling class, and invade more and more into our every day lives.

NO VICTIM NO CRIME!!

I fear these cops wont start learning until we reach a global awakening and no longer back down with fear from these oppressive government henchman. Once the people stand up and fight back that will put an end to this, fat chance of the indoctrinated brainwashed cops waking up
are you fucking stupid Daniel? i asked this question in the COPS section of course the overwhelming majority is going to disagree with me. And you call that a good survey sampling, good I really am surrounded by morons

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 11:26 AM

I was a cop and I honorably served society. However, there are those out there who think that laws aren't for them and you have to get rough with them to arrest them unfortunately. Thank God for tazers as all we had before were clubs.
I think that society has changed. Many welfare people get in trouble because they have nothing to do and an idle mind is the devils playground. Then they wonder why selling crack cocaine is against the law.
I hope the perspective improves.

Ads

03-10-2014, 11:33 AM

Wow, a Facebook feed. There's nothing more scientific and totally accurate - unless it's tea leaves or chicken entrails.
03-10-2014, 11:42 AM

I was and will forever be grateful to the cop who heard my cries the night my then husband was beating the crap out of me. No-one is infallible. And since you cite no resources to support your claims, I have no reason to believe your claims.
03-10-2014, 11:51 AM

just do what the law says and keep your mouth shut
03-10-2014, 12:00 PM

Until ppl stop posting on Facebook and actually protest outside their local PD until that time thier motto will continue to be let them hate so long as they fear
03-10-2014, 12:15 PM

You can say all you want about hating police officers. But when someone rapes, assaults, robs, or muders a family member Who Do You Call???........Ghostbusters
For me I would call the police.
03-10-2014, 12:30 PM

"Tyranny of the ruling class", my foot. "No victim no crime", my ass. Let me give you an example of an actual crime: Last week, someone drove recklessly on Highway 212 west of Minneapolis, and smashed into another car at the corner of Highway 212 and County Road 43. The reckless driver refused to stop and render aid, but continued driving recklessly east on Highway 212, even when the hood flew open and blocked the driver's vision, for several miles until the driver was stopped by police. With well-deserved force, I might add.

Or, how about this one: A drunk driver collided with a bicyclist in Minneapolis, killing him. The driver is now out on $25,000 bail. Do you really think that drunk driving is a victimless crime, that the police were protecting the bicyclist because he's part of the "ruling class", and that the cops are just out to ruin the driver's life? I might add that the bicyclist's life was pretty much ruined, considering that he's DEAD. http://www.startribune.com/local/north/244779171.html

Oh, and you cite that 40,000 new laws were passed last year. I did a quick search on the Minnesota Revisor of Statutes site and here's the very newest law that was passed by the Minnesota Legislature: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/bill.ph...n=1&y=2013

I'll give you a minute to read it. No, they didn't criminalize anything or send aid to the ruling class. They passed a bill to provide disaster relief aid to some southern Minnesota counties that had sustained damage from storms and flood last June.

Why don't you pull your head out of your rectum and learn basic facts about government and civic participation?
03-10-2014, 12:42 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but one thing to keep in mind is that they're just as obligated to enforce the laws as you are to follow them. It's much less the officers (though there are always unfair people) than the government, and your best bet would be to start petitioning against the laws you want changed.
03-10-2014, 12:53 PM

There is no need for the police to change their ways.

Facebook does not have an "unlike" button, so the amount of "likes" proves nothing. The most likes was 21, but there could have easily been several hundred that didn't like it.