This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you get looks of likes on instagram?
03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
how do you get looks of likes on instagram?
I just got a new instagram account. The reason why I got a new one was because my sister deleted because I getting bellied on the internet and because I was being mean on there. So I got a new account. I am trying to get everything that I had on my old account. But it is not same will because there are not of likes on them. Do you think because I am not getting a lot of likes because there are old pictures. I am putting in my old pictures that was on my old one and I am also getting new pictures. what are the reasons for not getting a lot of likes is that because the people that are on my instagram have already seen the pictures that I have on my account that is what my mom is telling me. she said that the reason no is liking my pictures Is because there are old pictures that they already seen and they already liked them and I just want to know is that true. On my friends instagrm she has so many likes and I just have 3 or 4 likes on my pictures what should do to get more likes on my instagram.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 12:03 PM

Use a lot of hashtags, that's what I do I used like 10 and I get around 15-20 likes and I just got my account 1 or 2 weeks ago

Ads

03-10-2014, 12:19 PM

Tag lots