This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with my iphone5?
03-10-2014, 11:53 AM
I need help with my iphone5?
My apple iphone has been up to date and i bought it recently. For some reason whenever i try to open my shazam, youtube, or facebook app it instantly closes them on goes back to my home screen. Also whenever i open my tumblr app and try to save or send an image to myself or someone it does the same as the others. This is really irritating can someone please help me? Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 12:06 PM

Number one, do a hard boot. You do this by holding down both the power button and the center button. Do not let off until the iPhone turns back on. You will see the red stripe prompting you to slide it to turn it off, keep holding past this.

Secondly, if this does not help you will most likely have to wipe it and restore the firmware. Make sure you have all of your critical information that you want to save off of it, because you will never be able to use that backup again (the software is corrupt, that's why you're wiping it).

So, once you have all of your pictures, videos, critical info, etc off and saved in another place, click on Restore iPhone in iTunes. This will completely wipe it and restore your phone like new, with all of the software 100% new.

Hope this helps Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply