This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he mad at me or avoiding me?
03-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Is he mad at me or avoiding me?
So there is this guy in my social studies class. He is really funny and nice. We used to talk a lot and flirt a little. He is a little shy. A few weeks ago his friend told me that the guy liked me. I was really happy because i had a huge crush on him for a while. I told him i liked him back. Now its awkward and we never talk. I try saying something but i get to scared. Is he mad at me or is he not interested anymore. Its annoying he wont ask me out. I hate it. Its driving me crazy i stay up all night its all i can think about. I try getting over this stupid crush but i can't. I wonder if i should give up but it would be to hard for me. PLEASE HELP I REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM

First things first, make sure that his friend was telling the truth that he likes you. If that checks out, then sit this boy down and have a serious chit chat with him about whether he wants to date you or not, cuz it sounds like he may be toying with your emotions (not nessicairly on purpose) you need to get to the bottom of this. Hope this helps! I&#x27;m having some girl issues, and you being a girl l, I&#x27;d greatly appreciate it if you answered my question.

Ads

03-10-2014, 03:59 PM

Don't worry he's just embarrassed. Now that things are out in the open and somewhat official both of your feelings are on the line. The worst thing that could happen is if you both back off because you are both too scared. Make it easy for him to approach you. Smile warmly at him to give him courage that you won't reject him. Can you add him to your facebook friends? It may be much easier for you first to talk by messages and then later at school. Don't give up.