This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good business idea?
10-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Is this a good business idea?
Hello. I'm 15 and I really want to start an online business. I would like to make adult money (50k-100k a year), not just kid money. I don't want to do affiliate marketing, MLM, or creating an info website. I want to start my own online company that provides a service of some sort.

My first idea is to start a digital music distribution/marketing services company. It would be where I get new bands/artists' music on iTunes (through another service called Tunecore) and also provide marketing services like websites (webs.com basic type of site), and marketing the band on Facebook and other social networking sites. I could charge a monthly fee to bands to have their music on iTunes while they keep 100% royalties, or they could choose a free option where they don't pay a subscription, but only keep 80% royalties. I could also charge a few hundred dollars for the marketing services.

The last idea I have is a website. I came across a free website script which creates a website where bands can share their music, and listeners can rate, share, comment, follow, etc. However, there is a site that already does this called Purevolume.com, and Myspace Music.

Do any of you have any other profitable online service company ideas to do to make real money (50k-100k a year)? I wanted to do reseller hosting, but the market is so saturated. Please help me. Are any of my ideas good?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:55 PM

your not an adult, you should not make adult money haha

try online poker and get good lolz

Ads

You have a number of good ideas and you should keep cultivating them. I have made my living online for quite a while and we're always working new ideas. One of the best things you can do is start something that you have complete control over to begin with. The music idea is a good one but you will encounter legal and other issues when you're dealing with large companies and it can be hard to make those connections.

None of the sites that I own cost more than the domain registration and hosting, plus lots of my time. I'm actually looking at an idea similar to one of yours but it would work a little differently. Providing an outlet for talent to be discovered could be a lucrative project. I'll be glad to mentor your effort, and applaud your ambition. It can be done.

Hi!

I think this site will help you in marketing, a close frend told me about it. It troly tells you everyting you whant to know about runing a business online.

Payboxme is a new system processor that is paying free money to join. $25 free into your account, $20 free daily and $10 per referral. I am a member and in a couple of days so far i have $184.60. Maybe this might help you is not a lot but heey is free money. Here is a cool video of how this works.

hey there

I was also looking for some way to make some extra money online and I did a lot of searches in my journey to finding the right one.. I stumbled upon this site http://www.incomenow.ws

this is it for me. iam cool now

Are you Afraid of Success

Let me Scare you to Death

http://www.incomenow.ws