This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my dream telling me something (mature people please who know what there talking about)pt:2?
03-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Is my dream telling me something (mature people please who know what there talking about)pt:2?
Please read the first part on my profile to answer.....so after I pull off her clothes her vagina is bleeding..not to bad though but it is a little..she looks kinda like..ooh sorry about that..i try to ignore it and I smoosh her cheeks a little lol...then I hear the garage open and I freak out and give here her clothes I put mine on but struggle. ..my mom walks in and all of a sudden were having dinner me my mom and the girl my mom asks about my day..then is like oh yeah who is she...i said a freind who asked to come over....my mom is like oh okey....The next day I go into the Commons at school and a freind says hah a bloody pussy and it was all over the girls Facebook...that's it...BTW I'm 15 in high school and not a perv..it also wasn't a wet dream

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 04:48 PM

Well it sounds like you like her and either want to have a sexual or a legitimate loving relationship with her but have many fears, such as whether you are ready, whether your family will accept it, if bad things will happen, is she going to get hurt etc. These are many possible fears, so probably you havean attraction to her but you are afraid of what that attraction means and the consequences of that attraction. My advice become her friend and gradually and casually see how she feels, and ask your parents about it, don&#x27;t use names or anything but just ask about &quot;what if&quot; you liked a girl like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply