This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do so many guys think that they are the nice guys while so many girls think they've dated assholes.?
03-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Why do so many guys think that they are the nice guys while so many girls think they've dated assholes.?
It's an observation I've made from friends and countless sappy Facebook picture posts that get plastered across my newsfeed. So it got me thinking. If almost every guy believes himself to be the nice guy(who just can't get the girl) in the nice guy/asshole dichotomy then where do the assholes that almost all girls complain about at some point in their life come from? Why is there such a discrepancy in this social dating-phenomenal.

This isn't intended to set off a gender war, I'm genuinely curious. Any theories or just you're two cents? ThanksSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 08:11 PM

Guys who self-proclaim nice-guy status while complaining about something aren't really nice guys. They are entitled boys who think a mommy should always be there to serve him soup and wipe his mouth.

Women who complain about these guys go by what the guys SAY and not what the guys DO. They are easily bedazzled by BS and shiny trinkets.

And neither of these groups of (possible) morons have their eyes open wide enough to see all the people who DO have healthy, working relationships to see if they might learn any lessons from the person of the same sex.

A "nice guy" idiot will see good relationships and only see all that the woman is doing for her guy. "Why can't I find that? Women are dumb and are against me!" But they never see the things the guy is doing right in that relationship in order to maintain a happy girlfriend. They only see the benefits, not the responsibilities.

Same for the unhappy woman. She only sees what the happy woman is getting and not what the happy woman is DOING.

Ads

03-10-2014, 08:18 PM

guy think they have good intentions but don't always. girls are too quick to judge. Males and females handle everything in a unique way. Society has shaped us to believe what is acceptable from each sex and if one does not live up to the proper sex role then he or she will be labeled for it.
03-10-2014, 08:25 PM

Well a lot of times, really pretty women don't get approached, and when they do, it's often by the player who uses mind games to get her. The nice guys often talk themselves out of approaching, thinking they'd never have a chance with a girl that cute. Guys who are nice don't need to drop being nice, they just have to get more comfortable approaching attractive women. I'm pretty much a nice guy, and instead of putting on an act or talking myself into thinking I had to be a jerk to get women, I just got comfortable approaching attractive women. Women feel better about themselves when they're around a good guy anyway.
03-10-2014, 08:30 PM

Because abuse is difficult to spot till you have ended that relationship sometimes
Guys are like sharks