This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm in need of some resourceful guys here. A chance to do a goood deed.?
03-10-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm in need of some resourceful guys here. A chance to do a goood deed.?
Ok. Some bloke in my town opened a Facebook page on which it broadcasts his or her's hatred of people. It's kind of offensive,and pretty much hated around here. I want it taken down, but I have no such skills.
I'd appreciate if you could spare some social engineering or more technical tricks that would help me to track him down, so I can pursue him to do it.
If you need any more details please mention them in your answer so I can add them to the question and repost it in a week or so.
Sorry for the typo in the title.
Well, at least I had my question answered by lady liberty. I'll try again next week.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 11:14 PM

Flag his posts as ofencive.

Ads

03-10-2014, 11:17 PM

Go on his page and report it and report him to the police if needed depending on how offencive it is
03-10-2014, 11:19 PM

Wow. Where do you and the previous respondents to this question live? Soviet Russia? If people don't like what someone says on a personal Facebook page, there is nothing that forces them to read it. If you don't like something, don't view it. He's entitled to his opinion. He's entitled to express his opinion.

What he isn't allowed to do is threaten people with harm, or to slander people or make baseless, false allegations against them. But just saying that he doesn't like people, or pointing out reasons why he doesn't like people is not something for which he should be censored.

You wrote "some bloke" and then tried to disguise his identity by writing "his or her's hatred". There is no such word as her's. Should you be censored from Yahoo! Answers because you make grammatical and typographical errors? Definitely not! It's the same thing that you want to have happen to "some bloke" whose Facebook page you don't like. Some folks don't like that other folks are poor writers. Some folks don't like other folks that say things with which they disagree.

Unless "some bloke" has broken some law with what he posts on his Facebook page, LEAVE HIM ALONE.