This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't resist anymore!?
03-11-2014, 12:38 AM
I can't resist anymore!?
I am 16 years old and gay, an i recently found love. The problem is that my parents know that i am gay and my mom is very suspicious and annoys me. She says things like "Don't hide anything from me" or "I am worried" (she's worried about this). I see that she is very suspicious and I don't like it. I deleted my Facebook, put a password on my phone and always check if I logged out from Messenger on which I talk with my boyfriend when we're not together. Everytime I go out she questions me a lot and I can lie her well. But I feel uncomfortable after she says "I am trusting you. Don't dissapoint me!" and I don't wanna look bad in front of my boyfriend. I ran to the computer once and I logged out of my facebook right in front of her. Of course she suspected something, even though I usually am very patient and natural in front of her, but this was critical. I just don't wanna care about what she says and don't wanna feel bad with my boyfriend. I WANT TO BE MYSELF AND LOVE without anyone caring...
The question is: "How can I make my mom believe and trust me better? What can I tell her?" (i told her that i went to a film with a classmate and i looked very natural and she quite believed...). Tell me something else with what I can comfort her! I need experienced liars...(there's no other way in comforting her. telling her i am gay while she still hopes i can change will hurt her).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 12:39 AM

Setup a fake Facebook account that you use when she is around. "Clean" versions of every type of account which you can have multiple accounts.
Make sure anybody who knows you are gay also knows this is your clean "for family" account.

Do not friend yourself between accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply