This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people that you use to hang out with before you moved away get so jelious when they hear your doing gd?
03-11-2014, 02:02 AM
why do people that you use to hang out with before you moved away get so jelious when they hear your doing gd?
Well I use to live in a small town, and about a year ago I moved to California, and I have changed my life met new people, made new friends, started working out and just enjoying my life.I have made a new facebook page for California, and so on well I have a rule that I try to follow and it is don't have any contact from people that live back home because they tend to have a small negative mentality,so tonight I decided to see how a old friend that I have not talked to in about a year was doing so we started chatting and all of a sudden he stated judging me by the things on my page, asking what things has changed in my life trying to tell me who I am and I was like block you *** hole, and it just had me so upset.Why do people when they see that you are doing better get so damn jelious wanting to get into your life and know what all have you been doing, yet in a very sneaky way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 02:18 AM

a lot of people are jealous in life. if you ask me it's a negative emotional that is a waste of time and energy but people still dwell on it for some reason.

Ads

03-11-2014, 02:25 AM

You know FB has been associated with dissatisfaction in the lives of some people when they view what others are doing..but some people will feel abandoned and neglected when a friend moves on...you mentioned that you had not spoken in a year...so a lot had changed for both of you.
03-11-2014, 02:27 AM

here's the deal....leave those people alone. when you move on with your life don't look back.