This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i have such a bad luck?
03-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Why do i have such a bad luck?
I'm a 16 yrs old male. I am studying in a boys school since 1st class & now i'm in 11th. On top of it my school teachers also don't give good marks in xams unless the answer is not PERFECT. Many of my frnds left school fr dis reason but i was a bit late 2 undrstand dat. I will change school in 12th but dat's a diff. issue. Now being a boys school most of my classmates are rowdy, rustic & shameless. They always talk bullshit & rubbish & have no emotions & humanity.(Except of course the geeks & TOOO GOOD GUYS) Also i haven't talked to a girl face to face (apart from my cousins & on facebook) in my entire life because of my busy schedule as i'm preparing for engineering entrance xam & i didn't have interest in girls when i was younger. I study hard & my plan is to get into a good college. But i always have had a great desire to have a girlfriend who can understand me & to whom i can be committed. Pls dont take me wrong as an emotional guy. I was also quite vulgar, insane, emotionless & liked to tease evrybody upto a gr8 extent. But from d past few months i have turned a lot more stable & sane. Now i dont find it funny to make fun of others so i've left the company of my frnds & joined d TOO GUD GUYS (as i can't handle the geeks :-) ) My parents support me but they both r working so don't hav time 2 talk to me.So coming to gf issue i dont want a gf for sex whatsoever (as i'm not like my prior frnds). Now i've come 2 know dat not many girls take engineering & that very lucky guy engineers only get GFs. I also want 2 talk to & understand my opposite sex & i'm damn sure dat i will be a very gud future husband ( & also a gud Bf if my luck wants :-( I'm quite sure she will be extremely happy with me as i'm a very caring, loving & understanding person. Pls don't get me wrong as my only intention is to share my feelings with somebody. So pls tell me how to boost my morals & should i ever hope to have a girlfriend in future??? Elaborate and vast comments by both guys & girls will be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 03:50 AM

you're young.......16years old. my fiance' was 18before she had a boyfriend and she's gorgeous. i lost my virginity at 14.......probably not the best decision of my life. i went through many terrible women until i met her. don't be in a rush, all good things come in time my friend. Just always be confident in yourself and considerate of women. And when you decide to find a woman, try going to places that would share your interests like church or temple groups, or even online dating sites. Never be afriad to ask a woman out for coffee or a film. Worst thing she can say is no, there's plenty more women out there to try on. Namaste brother

Ads

03-11-2014, 04:03 AM

You need one thing that is love nothing else a love especially love from a young girl ...... and specifically sex you need ... so until and unless you get a lover you convert yourself on online chatting just make video chat online on eyeball chat . download it from Google its free and lots of girl are there have a video chat with them with lots of sex and see within 2 days you will fill better ..... Enjoy life at its fullest .best of luck