This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? Or is she just a friend?
03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Does she like me? Or is she just a friend?
I'm 14 I'm a boy. Most of my friends at school are girls. But there's one girl that's a really good friend. We talk every night. She says she loves me as a friend. I say I love her. But she says when she's cold that she wants snuggle with me. My heart felt really weird after she said this. I like her but does she like me. I see her a lot at school and she always comes and talks to me.
Once on Facebook I said to her, "I'm talking to you and these two other girls" she then said "oh I see how it is" does that mean she likes me!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 05:32 AM

it sounds to me like she does Smile

Ads

03-11-2014, 05:43 AM

yes sure
answer mine plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...427AAaaeqo
03-11-2014, 05:54 AM

It really depends on what&#x27;s normal for her to do with her guy friends and what&#x27;s normal for you to do with your girl friends. It really depends on how many boundaries you guys have crossed. So look at her behaviour. Is it different around you (in a good way) vs other guys? Does she have other guy friends? If your her only guy friend the chances are higher.
03-11-2014, 06:06 AM

Talk to othrt girls forget about this one
One s.o says o like u as a friend they almost always meant iit