This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does he ignore my facebook message?
03-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Why does he ignore my facebook message?
Basically this guy who also happenes to be my friends brother, seems to like my comments but does not open my facebook meassage until days later, I first saw him two years ago but we never spoke and again come across him as he now attends the same college as me, so since september we never called each other or even said Hi and just recently I was chatting to a mate and go to her I feel bad that we know who he is and we never say Hi to him and she also agreed so the next time I would see him I would say Hi, so one day before I planned properly what I was going to say and the next day I forgot and he walked past and said Hey himself, thing is I had him on fb but never messaged him and I think he thinks me mesaging him justrandomly is weird I swear I caught him blushing that day, then few minz later he came back with his mates and we both couldnt look at each other so whats with this guy i dont understand, is he testing me is he scared?

he does open them like days later when he would think I forgot about them but never replies, he jokes with me on comments so im abit confused, and to be honest its kinda hurtful not knowing whats going on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:11 AM

Some people don't take Facebook that seriously.

Ignoring you is allowing him to live in your mind rent free.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply